11/01/2007

its me again

hello again. well halloween was amazing. we spent the evening with some amazing converts. we played games all night and really enjoyed handing out candy to all the kids. we had a great spiritual talk with everyone. we talked about the most spiritual thing that has happened to us on our missions, oh ya the sister missionaries were with us. one of which came out with me, and is going home is 7 days. crazy. the family told us of their conversion and you can tell they have been converted. they have even gone to the Temple. I really enjoy listening to members and their conversions as well the Leaders of the church. I can't wait to do more when I get home and am with the family. so many stories to tell. we until next week I gotta save some souls. love you all tons.
Ipson

2 comments:

Taralee said...

That is so cool to be able to be around those kinds of converts and such wonderful leaders! Just reading what you wrote about listening to their conversion story was neat. And they've been to the temple...that's AWESOME!! You sound like such a great missionary and I really enjoy reading your little posts!! Keep em' coming :)

Taralee said...

Oh yeah and I wanted to tell you THANK you for sending me a birthday letter! I wrote you back and then I needed to copy a song and send it and then I didn't. Sorry, I've been thinking about sending it even though it's way past the fact, but we'll see :) I had girls camp and a lot going on so it just kinda got over looked...sorry about that, but thanks a ton!