11/29/2007

AMAZING!

The Rose Gardens are very beautiful.
what an amazing week we had. we have taught so many lessons it is unbelievable. you the Lord really does work out our lifes to who we need to be. I am suprised to see all the things that have changed in my life because of what the Lord has done for me. we have taught the Plan of Salvation like 5 times this week and it stands out more and more every time I teach it. you all should really take the time and study it out of preach my gospel. it is a wonderful message and I know that as you do read over it you will become so much stronger in your testimony of the love your Father in Heaven has for you. I promise you that. Scipture of the week: John 5:17

1 comment:

Annie Sunshine said...

Such a missionary picture...and such a missionary. We love you, and I love getting the weekly updates! Keep blogging...or else!