11/24/2007

wowsers

this is from our ward talent show.
me being me. sorry its upside down.

time sure does fly by. last week felt like it was this week. we had some great successes. thus far this week we have found six new investigators and we have taught over 5 Less Actives, 3 Investigators and even cooler than that we have set a soft baptismal commitment with one of our new Investigators how crazy is that. I am so excited for the work to be moving like it is. Thanks giving was a blast. our dinner was amazing. we had dinner with this guy how can play the guitar and sing like nothing else. we really had a great time. we also got to play soccer in the morning which was a lot of fun I really enjoyed it. we played with a bunch of other missionaries. I really cannot wait to see what is to come forth in the next couple of weeks with our new investigators and what we have to do for them. scripture of the week. Alma 26 and 27........you'll love it I know it.....well the Lord has strengthened me once again and I know he will continue to do so. I love this work and know that what is being done is the Lords hands over working with us to further his work.
love Trent

No comments: