4/24/2008

24 Apr 2008

we had transfers today and I am now officially in my last area of the mission. I didn't transfer and I won't be transferring again accept to come home. can you believe that I only have about 40 days left in the mission field. Its a bitter sweet feeling that I have about going home. I am excited but I am sad that I am leaving all my newly found friends. My new companions name is Elder Devaney. I know him from previous areas but I don't know much about him personaly yet. I am still covering Rock Creek ward but not Oak Hills, they switched it so I am now covering Reedville ward again. I am sad and happy about that. not much is going on in Reedville but I made some good friends there the last time I was there. I am ready to take on new challenges with this new transfer, and I am also excited because I am continueing to build my testimony every day. I know that God Lives and Loves me and you. Same with Our Savior and Redeemer Jesus Christ. I love you all Love Trent

3 comments:

by: Kim said...

Happy Birthday!!! April 30th

Hope your day is good.

Love, Kim

Annie Sunshine said...

Can't believe Kim beat me!!!

Happy Birthday Trent!

I love you tons, and can't wait to see you soon.

Annie Sunshine said...

This is your time to party!It is fun to be the mr. that is one year older.


your nephew,
Bryce