we had our baptisms on saturday and they went very well, the spirit was very strong there. we have seen the Warner Family come along ways and I have really enjoyed watching there testimonies grow.I have a strong testimony that the Lord does work in mysterious ways, I have seen his hand in the conversion of the Warner Family. These last few weeks I have been reading the new Ensigns for my personal study and I would have to say that I have seen so much growth in the church, I then have been pondering the great work that Joseph Smith had done while he was alive. the comparison from then to now just gives an added testimony that this is the true church of Jesus Christ, and the God has his hand in all of the work that goes on every single day. I really am so happy for the Life that I have and the experiences that I have experienced, even at the young age I am still at. I look foward to my many years to come of service in the church and community.
as a mission last week we had 16 baptisms....exciting. three of which were ours. the Warner family.
Love Trent
No comments:
Post a Comment