we have been doing great with the members and are now getting a feel for the groove in the reedville ward. the work that we have been doing has been amazing. well we have been the tools for Gods work, which work has been amazing. I have been very excited with the work and pray continualy that it may stay busy like it has. Elder DeVaney and I have been so busy that we have had very little time to set down and have a normal sit down lunch. most of our lunches have been in the truck on the road. but I love those kind of days because it gives me no time what-so-ever to be trunky.
My birthday was very long, very very long. we moved out some missionaries.....closed down an apartment, and it took us about 8 hours to do. I had to use about 19 dollars to dump stuff at the landfill because we couldn't fit it all in the trailor. we dumped about 380 pounds of stuff. I had dinner at a members house who gave me a cake and the family sang happy birthday to me. that was probably the best birthday gift I had received from any one out here. But Happy Bithday to me, to me, to me.
Our investigators are coming along well to. we have been teaching tons and everytime we teach we feel like we learn much more about the princeples of the gospel. I truly have gained a stronger Testimony that Jesus Christ is the Lord and our Redeemer. He loves us and comforts us when we seek him. I truly know this and that the Gospel of Jesus Christ is True.
1 comment:
Hey there buddy. I love to read your postings. We have the missionaries over for dinner occasionally and I would love it if ours were as truly centered on the work as you. Happy birthday. You are going to have to wait till you get home to get more than those, probably stail, cookies that we sent. We are just excited to see you again. I hope this last month treats you well. You have earned it. Love ya buddy, Cory
Post a Comment