1/03/2008

Happy Holidays

this is at the chinese gardens in downtown portland
same as this design all hand crafted
we were doing the river dance pose on new years eve. this was done at the Temperinis home.

The Oregon Portland Temple at night. only part of it


Things have been great here in Portland. I have really enjoyed the time here and all the experiences that I get. I have been really busy the last couple of weeks with teaching people. we have been teaching this young girl who committed to baptism. she committed on news years day. we have been teaching a bunch of people and I can tell you I have felt the spirit more now than I ever have....it is the greatest thing to ever have and to always have it with you. we had fun during christmas. we went to our ward mission leaders home and celebrated it with him. we started the day off by sleeping in and then going over to his house. we gave service by helping him build a dog run for his two dogs....we didn't finish it on christmas, we came back the next day and finished it. it was fun talking to my family about the afternoonish time. talked to all of my brothers and sisters and every one else there. its to bad I can't call friends huh. my companion and I both got pretty sick during the Holidays and I'm still feeling the after affects pretty baddly. the weather has been rainy lately

3 comments:

Annie Sunshine said...

I love the picture of the temple. It was so fun to talk to you on Christmas, we love you so much and look forward to seeing you soon...but don't get trunky!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey- Elder Ipson: get those spirits back up. I am glad to see you on here. I had no idea missionary's could blog. Well, it was fun to see all your posts and your pictures. Keep up your spirits. And for a bit of good news- Taralee and I are prego and due just days apart. :)

Taralee said...

Hi, once again, it's good to see your blog and how you're doing! Thanks for the letter and i'm glad you got our Christmas card!! :) Yes, like Terra said, we're PREGNANT, so cool huh?!! I hope you're feeling all better now and keep up the awesome work!