Oh wow this month has been wet. we have had rain most of the days this month. it is nice though. I think I have gotten my webbed feet because it does not bother me any more. this last week we got to go back to Vernonia and help out with the flooding which was very fun. I rode in the back of a pick up truck to hold down about 11 Christmas trees. it was so worth it. cold but fun.
We have been so busy. in the past two weeks we have picked up 3 new investigators and several new referrals that we are going to contact real soon. with Christmas coming up we ahve had so much things to do but I am satisfied with what we do because it represents Christ so well. and serving a mission brings so much more joy because of this.
Scripture of the week is 3 Nephi 1.
love Trent
1 comment:
Sorry I haven't been keeping up with the comments just busy...anyway, sounds like you are serving and working hard. We thought of you and watched the weather closely during all the rain. We actually get a bit more I think because we are in Northern California. Anyway, we love you and are glad you are surviving what the weather brings.
Post a Comment