well it really does get better every day. I love being a missionary and not only seeing things happen in my own efforts but seeing other Missionaries succeed at what we do best. we have 3 baptisms in our district in the next couple of weeks, and we are hoping to set a date ourselves. if I could say one thing it would be live with out regrets......do all you can to live a happy life and don't turn yourself down. we have had a great new year so far and it just keeps getting better and better......we have more people to work with and I am getting closer and closer to coming home. sorry to Elder Spendlove and Soon to Be Elder Leavitt. I miss you and Can't wait to see you all when you come home from your missions. I know that this is the place to be and the time to be doing this......I truly have seen a miracle happen.....Me. I have stayed when I wanted to come home. I have truly found who I am and what I want to do......thanks to the many prayers from the family.
3 comments:
I love hearing your missionary zeal through your blog. It is so nice to hear the spiritual growth in your comments and thoughts. Keep them coming!
That is really neat to hear you say that the miracle you've seen in YOU! That is very special and like you said you'll finish your mission knowing you put your ALL into it and you won't have any regrets. Keep up the AWESOME work and now you'll have another missionary buddy out there...Brett!
It's been incredible to be able to witness your growth in the last (almost) two years. We've seen it at a distance, but it is obvious. Keep up the great work --- only 4 months left buddy!
Post a Comment