3/01/2011

After the fact "new years resolution"

"Exercise," what is it good for? Absolutely every thing!!! I haven't been much of an exerciser since my mission. Infact I think since my mission I have worked out a total of one months worth of days but very spread out over the past almost three years now. I am trying to turn over a new leaf and be better.

Since last week I have picked up to one hundred situps, and 14 pushups(That is super low for me but thats what I get for being lazy.) I've included planks and those I hate but alas I am getting much better at them. I started out with less than a minute holding a plank and now I am above a minute and a half.

I haven't included running yet but when I get a set schedule that includes work I will add running to my list of things to do. My goal is to get back up to my five plus miles again.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comment:

BreeAnna said...

Good for you! That is great! I'm using out Wii a lot. We have a Jillian Michaels game that kicks your butt. It feels so good though to build up that indurance again. Good luck in your goals! :)