I LOVE LOVE LOVE the ring. Where's the details though...come on you know us girls need a few details. Like did you do the down on one knee? How did you ask?
I have to admit though, it is kind-of weird to see you kissing a girl...wasn't that long ago I watched you get baptized! I'm sure I'll get used to it though.
I have to say...I am honestly still trying to get used to the fact that you are going to be my brother in law. I wouldn't/couldn't give Dani up to any better guy though. You are so awesome. Thanks for being so great to her. I am never going to stop thinking about cheese though when I see her ring. =) LOVE YA!
9 comments:
Congrats! That is fantastic! WE are so happy for you!
congrats trent!! how exciting!!
Congratulations!! :)
Congrats!!! I am so excited for you!!! :)
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the ring. Where's the details though...come on you know us girls need a few details. Like did you do the down on one knee? How did you ask?
I have to admit though, it is kind-of weird to see you kissing a girl...wasn't that long ago I watched you get baptized! I'm sure I'll get used to it though.
Congrats Trent!!!
I have to say...I am honestly still trying to get used to the fact that you are going to be my brother in law. I wouldn't/couldn't give Dani up to any better guy though. You are so awesome. Thanks for being so great to her. I am never going to stop thinking about cheese though when I see her ring. =) LOVE YA!
We are so happy for you, both! She is a great girl. Congrats!
Well I agree with Annie! I want details on how it all happened!!
The story!! come on Trent, let's hear it!!
but I'm so happy for you two!!!
Congrats!!
Post a Comment