3/27/2009

The Wedding

Hi Everyone, it's me. I was just thinking about the wedding and all that is going on and all that needs to be done. Ah....ya thats how we feel...it's crazy to try and think about what is being needed in our preperations.

Any ways..just so you all know...Dani and I will be getting married in the St. George Temple on May 30th and will be holding a reception at the Hurricane West Stake Center on 700 West. We will be having it at 6:30 to 8:30 or 9...more details on the exact time to come.

We are looking forward to seeing you there.

Love Trent.

2 comments:

by: Kim said...

Thanks for the info we will put it on our calendar. Can't wait!!

marv said...

Just found out you got married! Way cool. I'll write Danielle to tell her. She's in Sao Paulo, Brazil on a mission. Love ya!