1/07/2009

Past Activities

OK, so as most of you know I am a leader in the deacons quorum and we get to go on many trips and do many activities. this isn't the most recent activity and neither will my next post with the scout activities, but I just wanted to make sure that I got these out because I want all ya'll to be able to see what I am doing with my life.

Ok these Pictures are from the Air show in Vegas. what a blast it was. we saw plains, jets, helicopters, tanks and the whole works. we saw all the air tricks you could think of and many more.

We first started out by going to the Tigers Football game were the Tigers Slaughterd the other school...then staying at brother Houstons house as our camp out. we stayed up till like 2 watching movies and playing games, then getting up at like 5 to leave for the air base so we could get there on time. well we got there on time and ended up staying for almost the whole show. it was sweet but way long and painful on the legs.

One of my favorite things they did there was the parachuters, they were crazy but what was sweet is the smoke that planes let out the parachuters did as well, but they had different colors and stuff.


This picture was of a twin prop plane...the pilot was having loads of fun doing these loops and to be honest I thought it looked way sweet.
here is a single prop. there were about 4 of these in a row. they looked sweet especially with this yellow paint jobs they had.
Here is a distant picture of the yellow Airplanes.
Canada decided to be a part of the show...thats ok we'll let them. this was a huge plane but compared to some of the other planes that were there from the US this was a tiny VW Bug. there were carriers there that could fit our house plus some. crazy to imagine things that big flying through the air. ya hard to believe but as we can it is possible.

No comments: