11/18/2008

blogs

There are a many of you my dear amazing family members that have your blog set to private...now thats fine by me, but I can't see your blogs because I don't have permission. So I was wondering for those of you who have your blog set to private, Please send me an invite...that would be AMAZING. Thank you so much.

Everything is going amazing on my part...school, work, family, friends, girlfriend whos name is"..."(I'll tell one of these days, don't you worry. I just want to get some pics to put with the name).

I'm looking forward to the sat. after Thanksgiving, when we all go up to Kiabab mountain. Its been a long waited two years since I've been and so it will be loads of fun to see every one up there again. I can't wait...

I love all my fam.

4 comments:

Ray and Mickie said...

I would love to send an invite if you would send send me your e-mail address. Mine is benryantruck@msn.com Love Ya!!!

Kasey said...

you are killin me with this whole girlfriend thing!! I am a very curious person so could you please get on the ball and take some pics so you can divulge this great information!!

by: Kim said...

Ditto to Kaseys post. We want to see some pics of this girl.
Love ya!!

Taralee said...

Hey there! I want to see some pictures too!! :) And just so you know, I've taken my blog off of private. So for now it's public. You're always welcome to view it so if I go private again just email me at urkissable@yahoo.com