11/13/2008

Tiger Pride

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....Hurricane rules. We beat Morgan 26 to 9...what a great night it is. We are now moving on to state.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Hey Trent this is Tracey your cuz. Aunt Jeanies number 5 in case you don't remember me. It's crazy to look at your blog and see how good you look since your mission. Man you've grown up. I have never seen your blog so As I was looking over it I caught your memory tag that you left in july and thought I would leave a memory for you here instead of there. I remember the family reunion that johnny and I had your family as a secret family and left each day a message about light with a gift for each day. I remember how respectful you were and how kind and soft spoken. Just an all around good kid. I liked you and I loved how good hearted you were, and probly still are. That's all...