Hmmmmmmmmm...Were do I start. its been a long time since I have posted anything on here. well I guess I could start by saying even though I haven't blogged in a while I still have gone to others and checked out what everyone has been doing...and I love looking at every ones pictures and reading what you all say...this has been a real treat to have so many of our family blogging like this.
OK! So know where I am going to start with my this post...For starters, to let you know I am going to Dixie State for school now, yes I am having loads of fun...I have Two jobs. I work for Washington County School District and Diamond Ranch Academy as their Computer Technicians. I love the two Jobs.
I have Two Callings; I am the Assistant Deacons Quarom Leader, and I also go out to Diamond Ranch Academy and help cooridinate the Sacrament Meetings with Arthur LeBaron. We have a good time out there. the kids are amazing out at DRA.
I am in the Institute Chior. We have loads of fun in our practices, but most of all have fun when we perform...we've performed a couple of times now but we do have a performance coming up this week on wednesday at the Tabernacle in St. George...I am looking forward to that. any one can come, its at 7.
For those of you who don't know this either, I am dating now to...
any ways, now that I have taking a part of your day away...go out and have fun. But do come back for more...I'll have pics up the next time you get on, I hope.
6 comments:
That is so mean to say you are dating now, and not any more info than that except a ...
I expect more details next time. Ha ha
Anyway, sounds like you are busy in many good ways. Enjoy this time, it goes by way too quickly.
So good to hear from you, it has been a while. It was good to see you in Junction I hope your headache went away and you had a great deer hunt.
I am glad you are having such a great time at school and work. You are a great guy.
Love, Kim
I agree with Annie, we need more info on this whole dating thing... like a name and possibly pics!!
How fun! I am glad that you are having a great time in St. George! I miss being in Southern Utah! Hopefully Tom and I will be able to move back down there! Great to hear from you! Hopefully sometime we'll get a chance to know each other a bit better! I love getting to know your family better from blogging though!
I am with the others.... I need more info on your dating scene.?
hahaha...when she lets me get some pics of her I'll put them on.
Post a Comment