5/08/2008

what a fine week it has been. so much going on. we set a baptismal date with one of our investigator this week and we are excited for her enthusiasm towards the invitation. she has really shown her desire a little bit more than before. I am very excited for the work that is going on right now. the wards are really helping out with what they can in getting the missionary work to move forward. Elder DeVaney and I get along great and we have learned a lot together. we have been so busy with teaching and office work that when our heads hit the bed, we fall asleep in a matter of minutes. I look foward to what the next few weeks bring in missionary work. I love being here and I am going to miss this most amazing work that we get to be a part of. even though I have like 28 days left.....sad huh. Well Mothers Day is coming up and I want to wish all the Mothers in my family a Happy Mothers Day.

Elder Ipson

1 comment:

Natalie said...

hey trent! i just got your little package in the mail today. i would be honored to help you with whatever you need. it sounds like that song is meant for you to sing. would you want me to do back up or something?