We have had so many things going on these past few weeks. As a mission this is what our numbers look like....We had 16 baptisms last week...and we have 84 with a baptismal date...! :) That means that we added 11 dates during the week. And please take note that 16+84=100...!!!! how good does that look. we are setting records that this mission has ever seen in the past like 4-5 plus years. I am excited for the work. I have never been so busy on my mission like now....Office work.....and Two wards to teach about 5 or 6 non members and less active members in each ward. I would have to say that these are the most (Interesting) "BEST" Two years. So I was looking at my "Trunky Calendar" and have found out that I have about 50 days left in the mission. I don't usually look at it because it makes me TRUNKY but I check it out every couple of weeks. I sometimes catch myself wishing more days would appear on it so I could stay longer......;) no, I am excited to come home and be with everyone again. Today we taught a comparitive World Religion class that had about 20 + non members and we got to teach them all about our Church and our beliefs. we had about an hour have Q & A time as well and that was tons of fun. we handed out a few BOMS and some literature about the Beliefs of us Mormons. true doctrine only. because false doctrine is what we do not believe in. well all in all it was fun to talk to all the students and help them understand what we believe. I want to thank every one for their support in missionary work....Elder Bednar put it the best....Missionaries are full time teachers and the members are full time Finders. I have some pics to upload but I will do that another time.
I love you all tons
Love Elder Trenton Ipson
1 comment:
Sounds like you are getting just a little trunky. Well, so I am I. I am so excited to come visit and see you. I also can't wait for you to go home and get shellie blogging. I really wish she would, because I would love to get pictures of the kids and fun stories. If you can't get her doing it, maybe you will just have to put picks of the kids on yours and tell the fun stories.
Anyway, it sounds like you are working hard, and striving to have the spirit in you work, so I am sure you are being blessed.
Post a Comment