12/13/2007

it me

things are going great in Beaverton. we have picked up like 5 new investigators in the past 2 weeks and they are very solid. one of them we will be meeting with today at three we hope. the work has really spead up. we had 14 baptisms in the mission last week and that keeps rising to....at zone conference we were all re committed to the morning schedule of getting up on time, exercising and the what not. it has been going great. crazy, I can actually get up in the moring and stay awake. I don't know if you heard about the news on Vernonia. ya its been really bad. we got to go for a couple of days and help clean up the reckage. it does not look pretty. thats ok though they are in good hands now so we aren't going back. although I would like to so I can help even more.
Pictures will come next week.

1 comment:

Annie Sunshine said...

Sorry no comment last week, I was in the middle of packing, and moving. BYU game...I am so jealous. I love you tons, and hope to get your package off by Thursday, Hope you have a Merry Christmas.