6/28/2010

Continued

Ok so I started working at Interstate Rock Products Inc back in Feb and and I really have enjoyed working there other than I have gotten to much time off..Hopefully I can find a new job soon. If not then I hope I can start working more.

Ok so Dani went to the Doctor today and he said that Tanner was measuring just right for how far a long he is…we have 58 days left. how exciting is that.  Time has really flown by with this Pregnancy.  this picture was taken a few weeks ago(sorry, I just haven’t had time to take more pictures of her as she has gotten further along.  Believe me though, He has grown so much. he is one super active kid.  I think He’ll have his Moms energy and if that is the case I am in a lot of trouble.  It is fun to fill him move though. He lately has been pushing out more than kicking but he still kicks a lot.

IMG_2384

No comments: