MEMORIES:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory about me, or that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! (hopefully you remember something nice! ;))
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
3 comments:
OHHHHHHH! So many to chose from! Okie dokie, here you go, hope you are in a forgiving mood.
I remember when you were younger 9-12 years old mostly when Cory & Wade would pick on you and wrestle with you until they made you cry. Then you would be so upset because they had made you cry. I was upset too, and had a few times I lectured both of them on how they treated you. Anyway, I can remember telling you not to worry, because someday they would be old and fat, and you would be young & lean, and you would take them every time. Now look at you...just like I said...can't wait to see you give them a taste of their own medicine!
one big one is before your mission when you would get all of your buddies together in the basement with computers & play games with eachother...speaking of...do you want to earn some extra cash? cory and i will gladly pay you to fix our computer when we come up the last weekend of august. our computer is about to crash and it is serious need of medical attention!
SO...remember when we used to have good times in Primary?? Me and all you boys. Aw, the good ol' days!!
Post a Comment