10/18/2007

Tah dah

hey everyone. it is the ipmister Edler Ipson. so last week we had a bunch of rain and it was beautiful as always. we have been jumping up a bit agian on are baptisms, we had I think last week 7. amazing and one of them was from my district. thats right my district. incase you didn't know I am still a District Leader but now in my new area. tons of fun. this week on tuesday we got a chance to be inlightened by Elder wood of the second quorum of the seventy. he is one funny and amazing general authority and could wish you were here to here him with me. there is only three weeks left of this transfer and I cannot believe how fast time flies these days. it seems like I just got to this area last week. I love it. I know that it is going quikly because I am in the work of the Lord and He makes all the time in the world. personally I think he is speeding time up because he wants us all to come back to him sooner. what to you think? I love this work. I love my family and will always love My Heavenly father and Savior Jesus Christ. until next week God be with you till we meet again. than he'll be with you longer as well.
love ya'll tons.
Love
Trent

1 comment:

Annie Sunshine said...

so glad you posted this week, I love hearing how you are doing!

We love you!!!