so work has been fun as a missionary. we ahve been doing some great work. we are teaching a few people right now and have at liest three people who have committed to baptism. no exact dates but we are working on that. next week I have transfers. yes transfers are on sept. 27th and I hope I am not transferred even though I have been here for three thus far. I am going to start doing blogs starting a while ago in my mission so every one can see some of the things that I have been doing. I'll include pictures as I go. I love everyone and if those people that don't get a chance to see this tell your families because I love every one. coming soon to your eyes, a new blog from Ipson next week.
Love Trent
1 comment:
we got your package today, bryce loved it. Oh..., and I've been meaning to say, "DIDN'T YOU LEARN ANYTHING FROM MY ACCIDENT WITH YOU IN THE CAR IN WISCONSIN!!!!" Hello, you crazy boy. I've been wanting to tell you to keep your eyes on the road in front of you ALL the time since I saw your phone video you sent us.
Take care of yourself.
Post a Comment